Fall is all about pumpkins! Here is my quick and easy pumpkin mousse recipe 🙂
1 can of Native Forest brand Coconut Milk, refrigerated overnight
1/3 cup of Organic Pumpkin Puree
3 TBS Grade B Maple Syrup
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon +a little extra to sprinkle on top if so desired
**Be sure to refrigerate the coconut milk overnight**
1. Remove the thick cream layer from the top and place in a mixing bowl with vanilla. Whip with beaters on high speed until a creamy consistency is reached.
2. Slowly drizzle in the maple syrup and continue to whip.
3. Fold in the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
4. Scoop mixture into (4) small serving dishes, or (2) large.
5. Sprinkle with a little cinnamon or pumpkin spice on top.
Just tried this- YUM! I’m planning to layer this on pumpkin pie, but of course it’s good all by itself.
I cannot wait to try this! Not gonna wait for Thanksgiving, either!
how many servings does this make? also, the coconut milk is WAAAAAAAAAY too expensive on Amazon! It costs $80 for a 2 pack??? that’s insane!
Can’t wait to try these. What can you do with the rest of the coconut milk once it’s been separated?
I typically put it in a smoothie!