(1) head of cauliflower “riced” in a food processor
(1) pork tenderloin chopped into small pieces (about 1/4 inch)
(1) egg beaten
(1) large leek finely diced
(3) cloves of garlic minced
(1) carrot shredded
*any other veggies you find in the fridge that you want to add, chopped.
(3) scallions chopped
(2) TBS ghee or coconut oil
(3) TBS coconut aminos
(3) TBS coconut vinegar
(1-2) TBS fish sauce
pink salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
1. Rice the cauliflower in a food processor, and steam it for a few minutes (I used a rice steamer, but a pot works as well):
2. Saute the meat and veggies (minus the scallions) in 2 TBS ghee or coconut oil with pink salt and pepper in a large skillet until meat is browned and veggies are tender.
3. Fold in the riced cauliflower and add the coconut aminos, coconut vinegar, and fish sauce.
4. Add the beaten egg and stir until fully cooked.
5. Season with pink salt and black pepper to your liking.
6. Sprinkle with chopped scallions.
Looks so delicious! I love pork and rice but never have thought of this recipe. I will be using this/bookmarking to use later.